Funding Available Under Louth Leader Partnership
Under the Rural Development Programme 2007-2013, Louth Leader Partnership have funding available which will expire in 18 months.
Who can benefit from the Rural Development Programme 2007-2013?
- Individuals or groups of promoters with a viable enterprise idea.
- Rural Businesses wishing to expand or diversify, or start up a new business.
- Farm Families wishing to diversify into new activities.
- Community Groups promoting community enterprise, local amenity projects.
- Voluntary Organisations or special interest groups promoting social, cultural and environmental projects.
Call our Drogheda office on 041 9836707 and speak to Tony for more information on this opportunity. We can guide you through the process of exploring how you might be able to benefit from this funding in developing your business.